Monday, October 20, 2008

Bliss

What I chose to do for my bliss assignment is the only thing that seems to put me in a great mood no matter what that the day has decided to throw at me. That is to play music. Playing music makes me feel wonderful in a way that is hard to describe, but I'll do my best. It allows me to go into a zone, in a sense, where everything else is forgotten, and I am only concious of the sounds that I am creating. And because I have finally reached the point where I can really let loose and play what I am feeling and hearing in my head, I often find myself completely oblivious of my surroundings, unless I am trying to play along with something or someone else. My greatest wish would be to make money at playing music, because then I could devote a significantly larger portion of my time to doing what makes me feel the best that I can feel.

No comments: