Monday, September 29, 2008

Reflections on Newspaper assignment

For the newspaper assignment, I chose to take the page of comics that I had picked up and read it while I ate my lunch, pork chops and apple sauce. Sadly, I only put my pork chops in the microvave for about 1 minute, but it was enough to burn one of them on the side. It was still good, but what made it even better was the Hagar the Horrible comic I was reading while I ate. It was about how Hagar had stuck around a bar playing darts or something, he won first prize and was bragging to his wife about it. The funny part though was that she said great job winning, but you are 3 hours late for dinner. I found it ironic that the first comic that I read was about food, while I was eating food. I reminded me of how Beth kept talking about how everything is joined together and somehow always comes full circle.

No comments: